Thursday, April 28, 2011

Project K's Inspiration

I thought it would be interesting for all of you to see a couple of the objects viewed as inspiration in dreaming up Project K. I wanted the feel and interaction of using Project K to exude simplicity and encourage a wide range of motion in the hand. The ski pole handle and exercise equipment pulse sensors below fit that description completely. 

What inspired me about these two objects is how I don't have to think to interact with them. They are truly second nature. Again, this is what I am striving for with Project K.

It was doubly important to support the 'You are the Controller' tagline Microsoft heralds. You know, because we are still the controller even when using a hardware based input device with Kinect. How ironic?





No comments:

Post a Comment